Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Nails

I'm a "have to have my nails done year round" kinda girl, but in the summertime I stray from my dark winter shades and move towards brighter, happier shades. Summer is definitely my season and you can usually catch me rocking a new manicure a few times each week. I've stopped paying for gel manicures every few weeks since it just got to be far too expensive and it was wreaking havoc on my nails. Now I just invest in new nail polishes!

Perfectly Polished





All of my favorite bloggers are constantly rocking super cool manis that I never would have imagined I could wear. But this past summer I invested in a few not-so-me shades (ie. light blue) and I'm loving it. There's something so exciting about getting a new polish and then relaxing with a glass of wine and Netflix as you attempt to give yourself the perfect manicure, am I right? Check out my favorite shade for summer below!


Next week I'll be teaming up with Julep to bring you a post about the perfect at home pedicure, and you can bet one (or more) of these colors will be involved! So stay tuned.


xoxo

No comments: