Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pinspiration-Volume 1

Pinterest is by far one of my favorite social media platforms. I'm constantly utilizing it to not only draw inspiration for posts, but also for drawing inspiration in different aspects of my life as well. It's helped me discover new blogs that I've absolutely fallen in love with and sitting down to get some good "pin-ing" in has become a favorite part of my day.

Today in particular, I'm lacking motivation and inspiration of any sort. I hate it, and as much as I'd love to pull myself out of it, I think it's just going to be one of those days. Clearly I need more sleep.

Get "Pinspired"










All photos found on Pinterest.

Follow me! I'm always looking for new people to follow :)

xoxo

1 comment:

The Preppy Sisters said...

Ahh that ice cream look amazing! I love all of these, especially the quote about the bad attitude, it's so true. That is definitely one I need to learn!


http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com