Tuesday, July 22, 2014

{Summer} Sweater Weather

I'm notorious for being cold in the summertime. I've been thinking literally all summer of just how badly I need a lightweight sweatshirt to wear around the camp I babysit at nearly every day. The kids make fun of me because, unless we're at the beach, I'm almost always huddled up with a blanket. It could be 80 degrees outside, I don't know why on earth I get so cold.


Every time May rolls around, we're all ready to throw our sweaters into storage and live in our shorts and tanks. But if you live in the Northeast like me, you know just how quickly the weather can change. One minute it can be sunny and the next it's completely overcast with an extremely good chance of rain. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck in a downpour and spent the next few hours freezing. Guess what would have come in handy? A sweater.

I'm preparing to make one of the sweaters below my new go-to for the remainder of the summer. It's quickly coming down to H&M (#4) vs. J. Crew (#7). And we all know how much of a struggle it is to choose between the two, especially when you're on a college kid's budget.

Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure




Which sweater would you pick?


xoxo


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love your picks!

Lauren,

http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/