Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bring On the Rain!

Wendy's Lookbook
After weeks and weeks of below freezing temperatures, even a hint of 40 degrees felt like summer. I can't remember the last time I could see my driveway sans ice/snow/slush! This week, it actually rained. And while I'm craving summer and warmer temperatures, I can easily say I've never been so happy to have some rain in the forecast!

But where there's rain (mixed in with snow, ice, and slush) comes the sloshy mess that those of us up north know as mud season. The time of year where the sky is consistently gray, rain falls day to day, and snow turns to slush and then to mud. Not the best kind of weather for breaking out the cute flats. And not exactly shorts weather yet (sigh). 

This winter more than ever, my Hunter boots have been lifesavers. But as I've prepared for the damper months ahead, I've had my eye on a few other adorable pairs of rain boots!


Rain, Rain, Time to Play...



I know I already have a pair.... And while I adore them, sometimes the knee-height boots are a bit too heavy on days when I just want to be comfy. I've been eyeing this short version for quite some time now. They're adorable in this color too!

Splash in Puddles...



Tory Burch's take on the Bean boot is oh so adorable, and definitely a pair of boots worth investing in. Not to mention I have a soft spot for quilted pieces.

and Dance in the Rain...


I love, love, love Burberry and while I haven't yet been able to justify such a splurge, these boots are incredibly chic and have received amazing reviews from customers!


Just Waste, Waste, Waste Away the Day




In all seriousness though, I just recently discovered Joules and I'm in wellington heaven. Seriously can you get any cuter than polka dots and beagle prints?




Good grief. They went nautical on me.


Oh. They got me. How perfect are these with a bow?

Now that I'm officially conflicted as to which pair of boots to buy, I hope your weekends are all treating you well! The past week was insanity and I was completely not prepared enough to keep up with posting. I swear I'm getting back on track this week! In the meantime, which pair of rain boots would you go for? Help a girl out and let me know in the comments below!

And if you feel like being extra friendly today...


I would LOVE if you'd keep up with Class and Sass on Facebook or Bloglovin!

Happy Sunday lovelies.
xoxo

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love these boots! Hunters have been on my wishlist for a long time now. Spring would be the perfect time to invest!

-Adrienne
preplifeblog.wordpress.com