Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wishlist: Spring Calls for Some Cute Shoes

I go through shoes like nobody's business. I think it's because the climate I live in is less than wonderful (meaning we get like three days of sun a year... or so it seems like.) But as I enter into my senior year, leaving is becoming more and more of a reality. And you can bet I will be going somewhere warm! I'm partially terrified and extremely excited about it. However, warmer months are coming (fingers crossed) and I've got my eyes on some adorable spring shoes!

Also, not going to lie, this is only half the list of shoes I want. My Rack It Up closet is overflowing at this point basically. I didn't even put any boat shoes on here because I'm essentially in love with practically every shoe Sperry has to offer. Like these and these and these... and oh yeah, these too.

Didn't I tell you I have a shoe addiction?

With the right shoes, a girl can conquer the world













Which pair is your favorite?

xoxo

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Beautiful shoe picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/