Saturday, March 8, 2014

Coral Crush

So orange and coral were big on spring 2014 runways. This look from Nanette Lepore is adorable, right? And ever since my friends and I made the rather impromptu decision to go to Mexico this summer (literally this choice was made on Thursday...), I've been on the hunt for everything BRIGHT and COLORFUL.

And, if you ask me, one of the happiest and summer-y-iest colors in the world is coral. I love, love, love it! Orange doesn't really look the greatest on me. I mean, it doesn't look bad, but my extremely fair skin doesn't really work it all that well unless I'm sporting a summer tan too. Coral, on the other hand, I can pull off more easily. But my love affair goes beyond just clothes! Furniture, mugs, lipsticks... if it's coral I want it!

p.s. I picked out yesterday what bag I'll be purchasing for the trip. It's Kate Spade, are you even surprised?

She holds the heat, the breeze of summer in the circle of her hand














1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13

Ugh! Summer where are you?! Anyone else feeling just so ready for warmer days and sunshine?

xoxo

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love the navy skirt with coral flowers! Do you know where to buy it? Great post!

-Adrienne
preplifeblog.wordpress.com