Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sundays In Bed

Oh, just how nice and inviting does that bed look like right now? It's finally Sunday... the day I've felt I've been waiting for all week, the day I love to spend lounging around my house in my pj's, catching up on shows, reading blogs, and doing whatever my little heart desires. Or at least that's what I do until work at four (Erg.)

BUT not every Sunday can be perfect and relaxing. Some Sundays are meant to be spent studying your heart out, in hopes of passing the test that you are quickly coming to realize is actually going to be a lot more difficult than you think. A huge thank you to my prof and his epically boring 8am class! #not.

As you can tell I'm in an extremely chipper mood. For the lucky ones out there though, I've rounded up this Sunday's readings so don't fret! Enjoy a day of relaxing for me, particularly if you're anywhere where the temperature is above 30 degrees.

"Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill."


1. I'm kind of realizing it's going to be hard to start reading regularly until summer rolls around. That being said, this book is going on my reading list. As is this one.

2. For all my girls who never had the issue of being in the "itty bitty titty committee". (Middle school scarred me for life.)

3. We got two more feet of snow last week, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't take a toll on my mood. But there's The College Prepster and her positive vibes for that.


5. The Backstreet Boys and Avril Lavigne? Touring together?! It's like my childhood all wrapped into one amazing concert. (For your viewing pleasure... you're welcome in advance.)

6. I love sleeping in when I can, but there are perks to being an early bird.

7. MTV was never that accurate. And now all they do is air unending seasons of "Teen Mom," so congratulations society. We've really hit rock bottom. Remember the days when MTV used to make us think spring break was everything? And when TRL was all that was good in the world?

8. If you're a yoga fanatic, or even just looking to try yoga... here ya go!

9. Lately I've been getting so hungry at night when I'm laying in bed. Avoid the cookie binge and try this healthy midnight snack!

10. If you missed Monday's post... how do you define "perfect"?


Enjoy your Sunday everybody!


xoxo

No comments: