Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekly Wonders

via Philosophy Skin Care
It feels like this week has been dragging on and on. So many things happened in such a short amount of time that I'm just now getting to sit back and think on it. On Monday I wrote about the importance of having faith when life is testing you. It's so important that during darker times you keep your head held high and believe that whatever it is you're going through, you're going to soldier on through it-- and make it out alive. 

For so many, getting through each week is hard. For those who lost a loved one last year on December 14, this week has no doubt been especially hard. What I've found to appreciate the most is that even in light of such a horrific event, people still found hope. To kick off this week's "Weekly Wonders", I wanted to share with you the video below. It brought tears to my eyes. It just has such a beautiful message.






This article is a little bit too accurate... Every single one of my twenty-something friends would appreciate this and I know it. Want to know why I know it? Because when faced with whether or not to eat or buy new shoes, we'll almost always choose the shoes. And this article doesn't make me feel bad about it... Thank you Cosmo.

Favorite Cupcake


Get in my tummy, NOW. So perfect for the holidays in every respect.



I can't get enough of this gift wrapping job. It's so cute! Definitely check out the link because the ladies responsible for this amazing-ness made a party of it. What better way to take the boring out of gift-wrapping than throwing a gift-wrapping party with your girlfriends? Perfect.



This might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I don't know what child isn't completely awkward and gross at this age, but kudos to these two little divas because they look wonderful. Also I would like for my daughters to have their fashion sense.



I love Christmas, and I love Charlie Brown. This video is so great and has given me yet another reason to fall in love with the city. Channel your inner holiday geek and enjoy crazy people dancing to the tune that will be stuck in your head the rest of the day!

Happy Friday loves!


6 comments:

Lauren said...

I love this post, the video you included are great!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Lauren said...

Just followed you via bloglovin! :)

Emily Blauvelt said...

Yay! Thank you :)

samecookiesdifferent said...

such a good choice dear
<3

x
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Emily Blauvelt said...

Love your blog! Would love to follow each other :) I'm on Bloglovin as well if you're interested in following there too!

Edyta said...

Eggnogg cupcakes? You are speaking my language!

How chic! x

Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk