Friday, January 10, 2014

Weekly Wonders

Between travelling, unpacking, re-packing and spending time with family this week (craziness!), I haven't had as much time as usual to surf the web and rack up a lot of things that I'd consider favorites this week. However, I was able to scrounge up a few things!

Today is a bit bittersweet. Classes start up again on Monday, I can't quite decide if I'm happy about it yet. I'm ready to have more of a day-to-day routine in place, but I love relaxing! For the past month this blog has been my priority; and that's the way I like it. But, I suppose I'll find a way to balance the million and one things I feel like I have going on this semester! It can't be that hard, right?

Since this weekend is the last weekend of freedom for most of us students, make the best of it! Happy Friday!


Favorite iPhone Background


Best New Recipe to Try


Brand to Watch

(I'm telling you... NO more panty lines!)

Favorite Daily Thought


Must Have Desk Area


Best Laugh


A Look to Love


Best Eye Candy

Hello future husband.

Have a Happy Friday loves!

xoxo

No comments: