Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Beat the Wednesday Slump

So, I'm pretty good at taking care of myself. I make it to the gym every week, eat pretty healthy, all that jazz. I've been feeling out of it since Friday though, and really need to get back on track.

I'm so much of a happier, better person when I'm exercising and making sure I'm making good choices. I've just been so tired lately and I worry I'm falling into that mid-winter slump. I swear if that groundhog says six more weeks of winter this Sunday someone is going to be in trouble!

Anyone else feeling the same way? It's so hard to motivate yourself to get to the gym when it's 12 below outside and downright freezing. A cozy bed with lots of blankets seems like a much better option, although it's not as good for your self-esteem as exercising is. My daily struggle.

Anyways, here's some fitspo for your thoughts!












via Pinterest




Always try and be the best you YOU can be.


xoxo

No comments: