Thursday, May 15, 2014

Take Me to Rio

It should come as no surprise that I'm a Kate Spade addict to any of you, but alas, I couldn't resist doing a post on their latest new arrivals. I browse the site almost daily and while I had my doubts about the latest additions to the collection, they've really grown on me.

As if I wasn't obsessed enough with their book clutches, I absolutely fell in love with this one. It's so bright and summer-y, if I had a reason to carry around a clutch I would totally invest in it! I have a feeling that my bag addiction is never going to stop. I love them, and really, can a girl ever have too many bags? Hint: the answer is an unequivocal no.

Summer is my absolute favorite (although my hair would suggest otherwise... frizz is at it's highest from May to August). I love dresses, and I love skirts. I am the epitome of a girly girl and summer is my season.




One Can Two Can


Check out two of my favorite looks here and here!


Plus, shop some more of my favorites!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love their new collection! My favorite piece from the new collection is that dress that is in the first image!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/