Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Michelle Dwight Designs (100th Post!)

First thing first...


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This post marks my 100th post on Class and Sass! Thank you so much to ALL of my readers, new and old :) Your support means the world to me and I can't wait to see where this little blog goes! I've already learned so much and am having a blast doing what I love; C&S truly has been the best outlet for me. It's also opened up so many doors that I never would have even considered before, but the best part of it all is getting to interact with you!

A special shoutout to the ladies of the Her Campus Blogger Network for being a wonderful support system. I'm so glad to be a part of such an amazing community!

xo, Emily



Now, onto the post!



I move into my apartment Sunday/Monday! I'm not sure which yet, it all depends on how I feel (and how willing my family is to help me) when I get back from DC early Sunday afternoon. I have a huge love for comfy pillows, and it's even better when they're cute! I heard about Michelle Dwight Designs a while ago just around the blogosphere, and I've been doing pretty well at convincing myself that I didn't need another pillow. But, our couch for the apartment conveniently needs some sprucing up and I seriously doubt that I can hold off on these pillows any longer. I am too excited, they're just so darn cute!


(On a side note, I can't believe I'm getting so excited about decorating a small college apartment. They're supposed to be all hand me downs and such, but I refuse to believe that hand me downs can't be touched up a bit here and there for a more refreshing look.)

Side note #2: This post is not sponsored in any way, I'm literally writing it because I'm that crazy about these products!

Be YOUtiful



be YOUtiful ($38) / Better With You ($38) / Hello ($38)
Coasters

Cheers! ($12) / Poppin Bottles ($10) / With Enough Coffee ($12) / The Little Things ($12)
Prints


Get It Get It 5x7 ($8) / Heart It 5x7 ($8) / Get It Girl 5x7 ($8) / Love You Heart 5x7 ($8)

Can you blame me for wanting all of it?

What's your favorite piece?

xoxo

2 comments:

Mary Williamson said...

So cute!! I want all of it also!! Of course, I ACTUALLY don't need another pillow, but I'm sure I could find a spot ;)

Emily Blauvelt said...

There's ALWAYS room for another pillow!