Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sundays In Bed

Sorry for the little hiatus! The past week has been all sorts of overwhelming for one reason or another and the blog took a hit for it. Remember how when you were a kid summer meant freedom and playing outside all day and fun? Well now it means work, work, and more work. Got to make the money for when I move into my apartment (in just about a week now!!).

I've been slowly making my way through The Fault in Our Stars during my downtime, and last night when I was struggling with insomnia, I was up reading until 3pm. The book just turned extremely sad so take a moment today to be thankful for your health and happiness!



Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon...


1. I love Iggy Azalea as much as the next girl, but my dad would never do this with me. Perfection.

2. I'm a sucker for quizzes, and when I took this one I was fully expecting to get back age 76 or something. Lucky for me, I got 21! What is your real age?

3. I've been dying to make this salad for a while now. I've been on a bit of a Mexican kick lately, and this is a much healthier option than what I usually turn to (burritos, yum!).

4. Have you seen this video from Jay-Z & Beyonce? I'm obsessed. If only it were a real movie!

5. It's safe to say I've been stalking the fashion at the Cannes Film Festival. Blake Lively is killin' it. Who is surprised?

6. I've been a fan of all the real campaigns out there. You know the ones where rather than focus on looking like models on the runway women focus on loving themselves as they are? About time! 

7. On that note, if you haven't seen this already, watch it. It will stick with you.

8. Nasty Gal is having the most perfect sale. 50% off sale items, applied at check out! All I'm saying is I scored a pair of Jeffrey Campbell flats for $40, and a few going out tops because really what else am I going to get there... (p.s. I got all that for under $60, so what are you waiting for?!)

9. I'm on the hunt for another pair of Jacks, but they're all so cute I can't decide! Classic white or something a little more fun than the navy pair I already own?



So you see my dilemma?

10. I'm conducting a survey (partially for fun, partially for work-related reasons...), if you're a female between the ages of 18-24 I would love if you would partake! It's only 8 questions, and super simple :)

Have a fantastic Sunday!

xoxo

No comments: