Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shake It For Me

For those of you who don't know, this Thursday I'm jetting off to DC with my friend Taylor to visit our friend Esther and go see (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't squealing as I write this...) Luke Bryan! Also known as one of the best men to ever walk this earth. Excitement aside, I'm notorious for not packing until the last minute, and even more notorious for not planning what I'm going to wear to an event until the (you guessed it) last minute. Shockingly, I know what I'll be wearing come Friday when we drive off to Virginia for what will be the best concert of the summer! I mean... It is Luke.

He shakes his butt.

And he looks like this.

Yeah nothing else needs to be said.


Almost all of the concerts I go to are country, and I think they're especially fun to dress for because you can dress as girly as you want (i.e. a sundress) or even as edgy as you want (you can totally pull of a rock-kind of look at a country concert, especially if it's like Jason Aldean or Miranda Lambert or someone.) Nobody will be surprised, but 9 times out of 10 I go for the girly side of things. Bring on the cute skirts and sundresses!

Drunk on you, and high on summertime...


My go-to's for country concerts tend to be anything white, chambray, booties, or cute sandals! It's going to be hot in Virginia, and it's hot at almost every concert I go to (unless it's indoors) so I like to be prepared for the heat. Plus, it's the perfect excuse for me to wear a sundress without feeling completely overdressed. Where I live isn't the most fashion forward of places...

Country Style



Any fun concerts happening for you this summer?!


xoxo

No comments: