Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kate Spade Spring 2014

I know NYFW is in full swing for Fall/Winter 2014 collections, but right now all I'm thinking is spring, spring, spring! And while I have been following the shows happening this week (I'm currently loving Rebecca Minkoff's collection and Rebecca Vallance), I decided now is an appropriate time to start planning for the warmer months that, fingers crossed, lay ahead!

The other day I was sitting at our lunch table, and I pulled my agenda, wallet, and phone out of my bag. (All are Kate Spade because clearly I have an obsession.) And one of the girls who sits with us said, "Wow, Emily, do you like Kate Spade or something?" Cue the laughter. I'm obsessed. Season after season, the collections manage to perfectly balance elegance and girl power, the two things I feel embody the modern woman. So, it shouldn't come as a shocker that my favorite collection from spring 2014 is Kate Spade's. Oh, to be rich!

Bon Voyage!









 I've been eyeing this clutch since I first set my eyes on it...



Places to Go, People to See


Now, if you knew that the spring collection was inspired by Deborah Lloyd's travels in Europe, then you probably aren't surprised that I'm head over heels for this collection. Especially given the post I wrote just last week! I've still got a serious case of wanderlust and this line makes me so, so, SO excited for spring and summer. And even more than that? All the fabulous adventures that come with them! As always, Deborah Lloyd and her team nailed it.

xoxo

p.s. Kate Spade is having a surprise sale!! It ends Thursday, 2/13 at 11:59pm so hurry!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I have my eyes on that pink A-line dress and aqua shift!

Lauren said...

Beautiful collection! I love Kate Spade!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Emily Blauvelt said...

Yes! Two of my faves as well Abby :)

Thank you Lauren!