Thursday, April 10, 2014

Good Karma

I'm not the biggest believer in karma. Although as of this past week I've been trying really hard to maintain more of a positive attitude (which is fairly difficult with only three weeks left of classes and multiple professors who are significant pains in my butt). It's hard to believe junior year is finishing up so quickly... I keep thinking this time next year I'll be about a month away from graduating.

Anyways, what I've been finding as of late is that for all the annoying little things I've been dealing with all semester, maintaining a positive attitude is key in making sure I don't get overwhelmed by it all. Maybe the universe really does throw back at you what you put out.

Think Good Thoughts









Challenge yourself.


If there's anyone who knows how difficult it is to be positive all the time, it's me. But just give it a try and see what you find! Do you believe in karma?

xoxo

No comments: