Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pint-Sized Style

I'm not about to pop a kid out anytime soon, and to my knowledge none of my friends are either. Totally fine by me, and I don't have baby fever anyways so the whole thing is whatever. But there are those times when I'm walking down the street and I see the cutest little child, I find myself just wanting to like borrow it for a few hours to play and then return it upon crying and/or potty time. Their chubby cheeks get me every time! I also kind of have a thing for little kid style. I've always liked looking through the kiddie sections of clothes at different stores (particularly at Gap and J. Crew... #guilty), mostly because I'm fully convinced my kid is going to be one well-dressed, adorable little nugget.


The Cutest Kids I Ever Did See








So much adorableness is such tiny little things!


I can't even. I want little Sperry-wearing children. Just not right now!

Also, let's just talk about this child dressed as Anna Wintour. You rule.



xoxo

1 comment:

Mary Bolster said...

Oh my word, these are the most precious little fashionistas I've ever seen!