Anybody else need an extra dose of caffeine this morning?
It seems like this weekend flew by. I've been fighting this brutal cold for about a week now and yesterday I finally just took a day to rest. Unfortunately, that resulted in a lot of catching up on TV shows and not so much work... So while I'm swamped today, I've still got the things that caught my eye this week!
Lazy like Sunday morning.
1. As if I wasn't obsessed enough with T. Swift's "Shake It Off", Labrinth did a cover and I loved it.
2. Speaking of Taylor Swift, she performed at iHeart Radio and had a totally different take on "Love Story". And I also loved it. Check it out here!
3. Call me crazy, but the girl who once swore off plaid for life is starting to really like the idea of it. This dress featured on Poor Little It Girl is everything.
4. I'm in love with the Simplified Planner from Emily Ley.
5. Who doesn't love Alexa Chung? And even more importantly, who wouldn't want to have her fashion sense? 5 Tips for Dressing like Alexa Chung from Literally, Darling.
6. This look from Glamour-Zine? Killin' it.
7. If you're like me, you're fighting a nasty cold. Books that are the perfect read for when you're sick!
8. We all know Emma Watson's speech at the UN kicked ass, but this response from a 15 year old boy is just as good.
9. Love how Grace from Stripes & Sequins styled this Rebecca Taylor skirt! Nothing like tweed for fall.