Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Emily Ley Designs

Okay, so I've known about Emily Ley for a while now. I'm not sure how Emily's Simplified Planner didn't make the cut for my top 5 planners for life list, but wow, am I regretting that! I'm also seriously questioning how I overlooked that.



Don't you just want all of it? I'm trying to save up to revamp my room a bit, and you can bet that all of these things are on the list! I love memory boxes and I always forget how great of a decorative element they add to a room. Plus, in case you haven't already caught on, I'm basically obsessed with all prints. But the "Grace Not Perfection" one above? It's actual perfection. Such a good standard to hold yourself to.

Check out more of Emily's designs here!

What do you think? Will you be investing in a new 2015 planner?

xo

No comments: