I'm currently on my way to Saratoga, NY for a Luke Bryan concert with my best friend!! If you're wondering if I already saw him this summer, the answer is yes. In DC. But my motto is that you can never have too much Luke. And I will stand by that forever. But if you're relaxing all day and laying around (which is just what I did literally all day yesterday), then I've got your reading for you :)
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."
1. Monday was a hard day for so, so many people. We lost such a great actor and comedian. I love that Disney now recognizes the loss at the end of Aladdin, and of all the tributes out there, this one has been my favorite.
2. On that note, the profound quotes from Robin Williams that helped shape our generation.
3. An experience earlier this week really taught me that you can't let the little, stupid things break your happiness. Really, sticks and stones, my friends.
4. I fell in love with this print while shopping around on Etsy this week. Oh, and this one. And this one.
5. There are no words for how jealous I am of Rach Parcell's closet. No doubt about it, it's my dream closet.
6. Summer is coming to an end in (UGH) one week! Excuse me while I go cry. The 21 highs and lows girls go through when summer ends. Jeans and sweatpants = no shaving season (AKA the only good thing about summer ending)!
7. Loving these ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos! Have you been nominated?!
9. Check out the latest post on my other (newer) blog, life, lemons & vodka (LL&V)! What is the perfect relationship?
10. A new playlist for the end of summer and a new school year!