This week was really busy but really great! My Sunday is looking to be a bit busier than usual, but that's okay. Thursday night I drove down to MA with my friend Sara to see One Direction with my aunt and my cousin. Judge me, but it. was. great. I'm an official boy band fan, and I'm attributing it to the fact that I never got to see the Backstreet Boys in concert. Gotta get the boy band craziness out of my system, ya know? Anyway, when I wasn't listening to One Direction, here's what caught my eye this week.
pajamas all day
1. Feeling blue? Watch this and try not to laugh. I dare you.
2. I need this sweater for fall.
3. Goal: do this ab workout every night before bed!
5. It's important to learn how to just be in the moment and appreciate what life throws at you.
6. In serious need of a new black liquid eyeliner! For real, what are your favorites? I need suggestions!
7. Scandal lovers, September 25 is still a ways away, but if you're looking for a good read-- I really enjoyed this interview with Kerry Washington.
8. Nervous about what to wear this coming fall? I've got you covered.
9. Another interesting read. What would you do for 16 months without your iPhone?