Thursday, August 7, 2014

School in Style No. 2: Varsity Player

True story, I'm in love with the whole "varsity" look that's coming in for fall. Sports-inspired looks were all over the runways and I gotta say, I am so happy about it. I basically live in my sneakers on a day-to-day basis (I nanny and work at a gym.. okay?!), so this trend might seriously be the best thing to happen to me this season.


One of the biggest criteria for dressing myself in the morning is comfort. If my outfit isn't comfy, it is not going to be a good day. As a matter of fact, it's one of the quickest ways to put me in a bad mood. I'm a firm believer in the idea that comfort is key, and if you're not comfortable in the clothes you're wearing, how are you supposed to rock them in confidence? Bring on the boyfriend jeans, t-shirt dresses, and sneaks please!



I wish that I could be like the cool kids, 'cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.




post signature

No comments: