Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Pumpkin Fetish


It was brought to my attention last week when I did my fall to-do list that it was "aggressively about apples." It was also brought to my attention that the whole list could have been more #basic. It then turned into this thing about how I could be more basic. Good times!! I'm not sure how I feel about this #basic thing, but I swore then and there that I would dedicate a whole post about how much basics (and me) love pumpkins. Here it is!


Sorry, this is a very photo heavy post!

Treats (My Personal Favorite...)






Drinks (Because someone has a birthday soon...)







Decorate! Who doesn't love pumpkin carving?


Pumpkin Cups (perfect for pumpkin beer)


*Please note I freaked out when I saw the above was a thing. Freaked. Out.




There ya have it. Fall is the season for pumpkin everything, so embrace it while you can! And stay tuned for this Friday's post.. Hint: it involves pumpkins :)

xo

Are you happy Jer?


2 comments:

Allie Ducote said...

That olaf pumpkin made my day. Maybe I could recreate it? hmmmm.....


Allie,
thebackallieway.com

Erica said...

These spiced pumpkin drinks look far too amazing. I feel you with this whole upcoming birthday thing...


lovelovelove,
Erica
cominguprosestheblog.com